v

8.23.2007

three nights in l.a. on mr. bean's holiday

If there’s a sweeps zeitgeist, I’m thinking it might be trending lowbrow. Trips to NASCAR events and American Idol tapings seem to be popping up more and more and frankly, even though I only enter sweeps I truly want to win, they just do not do it for me. French movies, well, that’s more my cup of tea. Here’s one promoting Mr. Bean’s Holiday. It’s about a man who wins a trip, I believe to Cannes. Per the trailer, he seems to have all sorts of misadventures en route.

ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Universal Studios Hollywood Trip. Trip package includes roundtrip coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Los Angeles, CA; four (4) days and three (3) nights accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (one (1) single room, quadruple occupancy); ground transportation to and from airport and hotel; and two (2) days admission for four (4) to Universal Studios HollywoodSM.

To enter, click HERE. You can enter daily through September 3.