v

8.25.2007

two nights in london with a soccer twist

Someone I know has repeatedly accused me of being a worrier. Who, me? What I want to know is what is the difference between being a worrier and being a planner. Since I cannot bring myself to select le verbe juste, am I worrying (bad!), or am I planning (good!)? I will allow that I have concerns that if I won this one, a trip to London for two nights and a day at the David Beckham Academy in London and a welcome greeting from David himself, the sponsors might not accommodate our soccer schedule. Like David doesn’t have one.

You tell me: Is that worrying, or is that planning?

Here’s the Grand Prize, from the Official Rules.

4. Prizes, Odds and Approximate Retail Value (ARV): (4) Grand Prizes:
A Trip for two (2) to London, England for 3 days and 2 nights which consists of: (i) round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) (the Prize Winner and one travel companion) to London, England from a major gateway airport near the Prize Winner’s residence; (ii) two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations (one room/double occupancy) in London; (iii) select meals and transportation costs while in London, England; (iv) a day at the David Beckham Academy in London, England; (v) an Adidas Soccer Kit; and (vi) a welcome greeting from David Beckham. Four (4) Grand Prizes are available. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each Grand Prize is $5,100.00. Actual value will depend on point of departure and any airfare fluctuations. Grand Prize Winners and their guests must travel on same itinerary. Travel must be completed on the dates designated by the Sponsor tentatively scheduled on or about December 15, 2007.


To enter, click HERE. One entry. (Thank goodness.) The sweeps closes September 30.