v

11.14.2006

vive new york

I could so use this right now. Short and sweet, short and luxe: two nights at The St. Regis in New York along with $2,500 worth of Vivre designer clothing and accessories. I’d never heard of Vivre before I discovered this sweeps over on the FlyerTalk Contests and Sweeps forum. The look (upscale call girl) is a far cry from my cup of tea but I hope that wouldn’t stop me from finding some swell duds in the fold. Winning this one could awaken my comatose fashion sense, as well as satisfy my undying passion for grand hotels.

To enter, click HERE. The sweeps closes on November 30.

Obviously from the brevity of my posts this week I am one busy gal these days. I’m almost caught up with work stuff. Almost! Ditto my current MFA deadline. Though there's another one of those in three weeks, then the semester, my third, will be through. Phew.