v

12.29.2008

better than a postcard

This is better than a postcard: A Priority Mail envelope filled with cards and menus collected on a trip! My dear friend Maria was in L.A. for a few days, and decided to share her experience in this practical and clever way. She even scribbled notes on one of the cards. Really, this is absolutely brilliant. Thank you, Maria!

By coincidence, I found a great sweeps to L.A. this morning. Vogue is the sponsor. The prize includes airfare and a stay at the Beverly Wilshire (a Four Seasons hotel) and head-to-toe makeover with a Philip Lim evening look, Kotur evening bag, Irene Neuwrith jewelry, Jimmy Choo shoes, haircut and color from the famous Serge Normant Salon. This would certainly revive my fashion sense.

If I win, I will ask Maria to be my guest.

To enter, click HERE.