v

6.18.2008

win a trip to italy!

Long time no! Life has been busy! I've developed a rare syndrome involving acute explanation point usage! I cannot stop myself!

I'm in countdown to my trip to Italy! 10 days from today! I forgot the infinite passion of expectation aspect to international travel! It has been that long!

Here's a trip to Italy! A Roman Holiday with Perillo Tours! One time only! Deadline June 30! Here are details! One (1) Prize Winner to the sweepstakes shall win Perillo's "Roman Holiday" vacations for two (2) people. The tour includes: AIRFARE: Free roundtrip coach airfare from over 50 US cities LENGTH: 8 days and 6 nights ACCOMODATIONS: A centrally located First Class hotel, buffet breakfast. EXTRAS: Rome city sightseeing tour and the services of a Perillo host each day in the hotel.

To enter, click HERE.