v

1.03.2008

hey is for horses

I just noticed that the sweeps for the stay at The Regents Palms in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, a daily listed under my Sweepslusting picks to the right, thanks you for entering. The thought's appreciated, but they just don’t say thanks. They start their thanks with a “Hey, … “ My grandmother Ha Ha always tsk-tsked me when I said “hey.” “Hey is for horses,” she’d say.

Anyway, it might be the cats (I have two) or the worries (I have a few) or the first light of day. A variety of things have been waking me up night after night for several weeks now and I am starting to feel the unfortunate effects of broken sleep. I found a possible antidote in the form of, what else, a sweeps: Two nights at the Mandarin Oriental, New York, on Vogue, with a deluxe makeover that includes a Diane von Furstenberg evening dress, Kotur evening bag, David Yurman jewelry, Manolo Blahnik shoes, haircut, manicure and pedicure from Garren Salon.

Yes, Manolos!

To enter, click HERE. One time entry through February 14. Details at the Official Rules.