v

12.30.2007

my, what green resolutions you have!

I’ve been recycling most of my New Year’s resolutions for years. This year, I’m vowing for the second year in a row to spend less time on the Internet. What will that mean for my blog? I’m not sure. Fewer posts? Shorter posts? More efficient posts? Whatever my short-term posting tendencies, I’m definitely not renouncing sweepstaking. After all, my little pastime was born out of a New Year’s resolution made two years ago, at the inspiration of my friend, Ms. Shoes. Trying to win a trip is still fun, and, who knows, maybe one day I will win one of these things.

I’m looking forward to 2008. I’ve long preferred even numbered years. 2007, which started with me in the emergency room, cemented that preference.

Here’s a sweeps for five nights at The Regent Palms in Providenciales. The sponsor is Piper Lime shoes. To enter, click HERE. Daily entry through January 13.