v

9.07.2007

seven nights in the turks and caicos

I am pining for this one in ways that may not be entirely healthy: seven nights at one of two resorts: The Regent Palms or The Turkoise Club Med. I would choose The Regent Palms, hands down. (I know, a shameless pun.) It looks gorgeously gorgeous, and gets rave reviews on TripAdvisor. I may be disqualifying myself here, but I could, wallet willing, see myself going to The Regent Palms this winter even if I didn’t win this one. Which of course I probably won’t. But as I've said countless times before, a girl can always dream.

To enter, click HERE. This is a one-time entry. The deadline to enter is October 31. Note: When you enter, you are also signing up for emails about the Turks and Caicos. You can always unsubscribe if you do not find them useful.