v

6.07.2007

four nights at a beverly hills four seasons

This one is a once-daily that’s been going on for over a month but fiddle-dee-dee, I am giving it one my best shot and entering it every single solitary day now through July 5. It would just be too much fun to win four nights at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons, a $2,000 shopping spree at Fred Segal, multiple spa treatments, makeovers for the winner and her guest (maybe my guest!) at Frederick Fekkai Salon and Spa.

Which Four Season is unclear from the Official Rules, but even if it’s The Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hill as opposed to the Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Property), I’d be pleased as punch. (The Official Rules say “Four Seasons Beverly Hills.”) Though I would not be shy about requesting a transfer to the Beverly Wilshire …

What else? I bought a new bicycle, a Specialized Crossroads Sport. Woo hoo! I am thrilled that school is over, mine and Isaac’s. I haven’t bumped into neighborhood psychic in ages. Woo hoo, woo hoo! I lost my car key at the soccer tournament and need to schlep out to the dealer and get a new one made. Boo hoo! Hey, I can’t complain. The woo hoo’s have it.

To enter, click HERE. Once daily through July 5. Go for it!