v

3.01.2007

the travvies! plus, three nights in the bahamas

Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the Travvies! And big congrats to all who won. Travel Sweeps did not take top honors. I knew I was a long shot, so no wounds to lick here. I'd pegged The Cranky Flier as the blog to win Best Single Author Blog from the start. That does not make me a cranky blogger! It it was great fun to be a part of what I hope will become an annual rite of pre-spring.

So, big thanks to Update: Travel Better’s Mark Ashley for sponsoring the awards. You’ll find his post announcing the winners HERE.

To celebrate, I just entered The Body Shop’s Radiance Retreat sweeps, for three nights at the Hotel Riu Resort on Paradise Island. To enter, click HERE. You can enter once daily until the sweeps closes on March 14. Go for it!