v

12.11.2006

decorating the christmas tree

We are going to decorate the tree over the next several nights. I bought the tree at Isaac's school this past weekend. It's a beauty, but I have no memory for tree-names. I entered a Christmas-theme sweeps and will post a postscript on it anon.

P.S. I’m adding this postcript on Friday December 12. The days got away from me this week. We’ve been so busy that all Isaac and I have managed to do is get the lights on the tree; we’ll get to the ornaments this evening. Earlier in the week, I entered a sweeps for a trip to New York for next year’s Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting. You can’t think too far ahead! The sponsor is Swarovski, makers of fine crystal, Christmas ornaments among them. Swarovski ornaments are what deck the tree at Rockefeller Center. This is over-the-top touristy tripping, with tickets to the Rockettes and front-row VIP seats for the lighting.

To enter, click HERE. The deadline is December 31.