v

6.30.2012

2 RT TICKETS FROM IBERIA AIRLINES

Another coincidence! Yesterday we got the name of my son's host family in Zaragoza, Spain. He's studying there this coming academic year. It's quite exciting, this. I plugged the address into Google Maps and could see his street and neighborhood. More on all that to come. Later that same evening, I saw a tweet about a sweeps for round-trip tickets to Spain from Iberia Airlines. This one's on Facebook, not my favorite, but I entered anyway because I am definitely going to Spain at least once, and maybe twice, when he's there.

To enter, click HERE. Have a second browser open so you can make sure you choose the correct answer! Note: I'm going to tweet Iberia Airlines because I'm having trouble entering today. It's supposed to be a daily sweeps. I'm thinking it could be a time-difference thang.
____________________________________________________________