v

6.08.2009

summertime and the living is easy!

School is over and we are looking extremely forward to a full three months of summer vacation. Hip, hip. We've got some great plans lined up: Isaac and I are going to the Keys in a few weeks, he's doing some cool camps (soccer, basketball, theater), we're going to Connecticut, he's going to Scotland and North Carolina's Emerald Island with his dad.

Here's a sweeps that's a bit out of the ordinary at least for my purposes: The Grand Prize is an Airsteam Flying Cloud. Fun! Somehow I never did the cross-country road trip. It's never too late would be the working principle here. The sponsor is Mike's Hard Lemonade, I'm trying to get my mind around that concept. To enter, click HERE. It's a daily that seems to run through September 11. For a demo of the 2009 Airstream Flying Cloud, click HERE.