v

4.30.2009

tennis and paris, anyone? the lowdown

One reason I love sweepstaking as much as I do is I get to learn about all sorts of hotels that I'd never hear about if it weren't for my online affliction. This sweeps, a trip to Paris for the 2010 French Open, includes a five-night stay in the Castille, a charming looking place in the 1st arrondissement. Though I wish there were more photos of the hotel on the hotel website. The ones they do show are closeups of sumptuously upholstered furniture. If that weren't ooh la la enough, the sponsors, the Tennis Channel and Longines, are throwing in a sensational looking watch, a Limited Edition Grande Vitesse.

To enter, click HERE. This is a daily that ends June 7. If I sound gushier than usual, it's because I've been hankering to get to Paris.