v

4.02.2007

here i go again: spa-di-da

I’m back after a spontaneously-combustive hiatus. I don’t know what happened. One minute, I was writing up a post, about the spa sweeps I’d entered to take my mind of deadlines, errands, chores, meetings. The next thing I knew, I was in the middle of something else altogether. It turned out I needed the break. Spring fever, hectic schedule and all that. Today’s sweeps, from SELF Magazine, is fun in that you have choose three packages from a total of 17, a little variety spicing up the sweeps of life there. For the list, click HERE. After some back and forth, I went with Mohonk Mountain House, in New Paltz, New York; The Lake Austin Spa Resort in Austin, Texas and, last but not least, Willow Stream The Spas At Fairmont.

To enter, click HERE. One entry per person through April 23.