v

2.13.2007

six nights in india

I am about to repeat myself: When I enter some faraway sweeps that only lasts a few days, I fantasize about stretching the stay out longer, were I to win. Which is a dodgy way to say that I complain that the stay is so short. Well, sweepsters can be choosers, and I don’t enter many of these – five days in Fiji? -- for that very reason. I did enter a sweeps for a week in Fiji last year. As I noted then, who wants to fly around the world for a few days for leisure?

This sweeps, for six nights in India, falls into this category. If I won this one, I would definitely see if Air India would let me change my return flight so I could do some traveling on my own dime. Since I’ve yet to win a sweeps, I have no idea how accommodating sponsors can be. This prize package is for three nights in Kochi, at the Hotel Brunton Boatyard, and three nights at the Kalari Kovilakkam Resort.

To enter, click HERE. The deadline is February 28.